FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ABOUT SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- Free shipping is included to the following countries:
United States, Canada, Mexico.
Africa and the Middle East
Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates.
China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Singapore, South Korea.
Austria, Belgium, Canary Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Australia, New Zealand.
- Please send us an email if you want a quote to a country not listed above.
- For countries outside the US and the European Community, additional costs such as customs charges and import taxes may apply, accordingly to each country's tax regulations. In such cases, delivery times may also be longer. These factors vary from country to country.
- Orders are delivered in 3-4 weeks, depending on the country of destination.
- Returns available for damaged or defective orders. In case your order arrives with any damage or defect, please document the packaging and the artwork with photos and a text description of the problem, keep the original packaging materials and contact us directly via email or phone at +1-954-895-7792.
ABOUT LIMITED EDITIONS
- Every image has a certified limited edition of 10 (ten) prints for the 24" x 16" (or 24" x 18") sizes; 10 (ten) prints for the 36" x 24" (or 40" x 30") sizes; and 10 (ten) prints for the 60" x 40" (or 60" x 45") sizes; plus 3 (three) Artist Proofs.
- Once the limit of prints for any edition is reached, no more prints for that edition will ever be made, and the image will be retired from the gallery.
- One signed and numbered Certificate of Authenticity for each purchased print will be mailed after the order arrives at your home.
- All prices are in US dollars. You may choose a different currency from the main menu at the top of each page, and the price will reflect the currency’s exchange to the US dollar, which varies on a daily basis. The list of currency presently includes the Canadian dollar, EU euro, Brazilian real, Australian dollar, British pound and Japanese yen.
- Forms of payment currently being supported are credit cards (American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, JCB, Diners Club), PayPal, Apple Pay and Amazon Pay.
Wood Frame Size Information
0.8 in (2 cm) frame
1.9 in (5 cm) mat
1.2 in (3 cm) deep
24 x 16 in (61 x 41 cm) print
29.5 x 21.5 in (75 x 55 cm) frame
24 x 18 in (61 x 46 cm) print
29.5 x 23.5 in (75 x 60 cm) frame
36 x 24 in (91 x 61 cm) print
41.5 x 29.5 in (105 x 75 cm) frame