FRAMING AND FINISHING OPTIONS
- The standard paper used for all prints is the renowned Fuji Crystal DP II. This is a leading photo paper for gallery prints, with an extremely wide color gamut and a 75-year non-fade expectancy. It is available in matte or glossy options, both in 220 g/m.
- If you have a preferred paper stock from other manufacturers, please send us an email and we will discuss the options for your custom printing needs.
ACRYLIC GLASS FRAMES
- Modern and elegant, the acrylic glass mounting is today a favorite of galleries and interior designers all around the world. The print 'floats' on the wall, and adds a timeless look for photos of any kind. The gallery offers two options for all acrylic glass prints: glossy and matte.
- The glossy acrylic glass has a width of 1/8” (4 mm), for maximum depth, unrivaled brilliance and crisp details, and is the perfect choice for interior ambients where light from nearby sources is not an issue. Due to its inherent characteristics, this crystal-clear type of acrylic glass is highly reflective.
- The matte acrylic glass option virtually eliminates reflexions and glare, and looks extremely and subtly elegant in all types of ambient. It has a 2mm width, making it also an ideal option for smaller rooms.
- Both the glossy and the matte acrylic options have a 1/8" (4 mm) aluminum Dibond backing, consisting of a black polyethylene core, sandwiched between 2 aluminum sheets coated platinum-white. A triple-layered composite material, it ensures stability while maintaining a low weight, and is ideal for a gallery-quality presentation in any format. This backing ensures stability and durability, and make oversized and panorama formats possible.
- Permanently elastic silicone is the ideal way to bond different materials. It seals and protects, and is also elastic enough to compensate when materials expand and contract as the temperature changes. It is a top of the line solution for durable mounting that won’t blister or crack.
- The integrated wall-mount consists of a sturdy bordering aluminum rail on the back of the picture, making it easy to hang it securely.
- Another contemporary framing alternative, aluminum metal prints have a very distinctive look and add value to colorful and high-contrast images. The gallery offers two distinct alternatives for its metal offerings: HD Metal Print and Photo Print on Aluminum Backing.
- On the HD Metal Print, the image is first mirrored and printed onto a transfer sheet using Fine Art inkjet inks. Then, in a process involving high pressure and heat, the print is steamed from the transfer sheet into the aluminum’s special coating, where it is permanently sealed in. The process is called dye sublimation, and it allows for the rendering of exact details and brilliant colors with excellent durability.
- The HD Metal Print aluminum is 1 mm thick and has a special, transparent coating, making it a straightforward and durable substrate for all images. These prints are easy to handle in any size or format. They are also weatherproof and not affected by extreme fluctuations in temperature.
- Photo Print on Aluminum Backing is a process where a UV protective laminate is applied to the photo print. It helps prevent fading and is long-lasting, due to the high-quality of the laminate (protection against UV rays and dust). Each print is mounted on a 1/8" (4 mm) thick aluminum Dibond backing.
- As it is the case with the Acrylic prints, both Metal print options come standard with aluminum bordering rail for an easy and versatile setup.
- After a lot of research, trying to find the best possible printer and framing manufacturer, the gallery decided to use a German company based out of Berlin. The main reason was quality, it goes without saying, but other important factors also impacted this choice.
- The range of products this company offers is incredibly vast, to begin with. From different fine art paper options to a myriad of frames, mats, acrylic and metal alternatives, selecting our initial line of products wasn't an easy task. The very nature of an online art gallery limits the number of available options on the site, but we can discuss custom products for your specific needs. All you have to do is send us an email and we will talk about your personal project.
- Their ordering process is streamlined and works with German precision. You can rest assured your order will be fulfilled to the exact specifications, and delivered in a timely and safe manner.
- Since the printing process starts almost immediately after each order is received, no cancellations are possible. In case your print arrives with any signs of damage, please document it with photos and a detailed description of the problem, and a replacement print will be ordered free of any costs, once the damage report has been received and approved.
- Every order is delivered in made-to-measure, secure packaging. This custom packing process guarantees safe and trouble-free delivery.
- Free shipping is included in all final prices (please check the list of included countries on the FAQ page). The production and delivering times are usually around 3 to 4 weeks long, depending on the country of destination.
Wood Frame Size Information
0.8 in (2 cm) frame
1.9 in (5 cm) mat
1.2 in (3 cm) deep
24 x 16 in (61 x 41 cm) print
29.5 x 21.5 in (75 x 55 cm) frame
24 x 18 in (61 x 46 cm) print
29.5 x 23.5 in (75 x 60 cm) frame
36 x 24 in (91 x 61 cm) print
41.5 x 29.5 in (105 x 75 cm) frame